26.10.10

My New Job

As promised, here are the details of my new job.

On Monday, October 25, 2010 I started at a company called aSa. My job title is Quality Assurance Analyst and I am going to be doing quality assurance testing and automated testing on the software that the company provides. It is everything that I have been hoping for in a job. I have my own hard walled cube. I have a fast computer with dual, flatscreen monitors. I have a friendly working environment where I can feel comfortable to ask for help if I need it and where I can truly grow my skills and contribute to the company of a high level. I can feel useful and wanted. Pretty much, if I had to write down what a dream, entry level job for me would look like, it would be sitting right here at my new desk, doing the same thing I am going to be doing.

I want to thank my recruiter, Craig Kumer, from Oxford Solutions (a staffing company here in Pittsburgh), for contacting me about this position and helping me the whole way and ultimately getting me the job. I couldn't have done it without him.

These are the details that I feel comfortable sharing online in a public forum. If you would like to call me we can definitely chat and I will tell you how I'm doing.

Thanks for reading, folks!

No comments:

Post a Comment