23.8.10

The Time for Finding a Birthing Class Is Upon Us

This is so crazy. Time has flown. There are only three months left and we now need to take some sort of lamaze class. Unfortunately we won't be able to take the Midwife Center class because they all are either on shabbos or yomim tovim. So I think our options are limited to West Penn Allegheny Health classes.
More to come on what we decide to do.

Update:

This made me think of one of my favorite lines from F.R.I.E.N.D.S.
[Phoebe is in labor]
Frank Buffay Jr.: Hey. I came as soon as I heard. 
Phoebe: Hey. Where's Alice? 
Frank Buffay Jr.: Oh, she's in Delaware. But, don't worry, she told me all about the lamazda training. 
Chandler:
Yes, that would be if you get the babies out by the end of the month, you get 2% financing. 

2 comments:

  1. Another great F.R.I.E.N.D.S moment about lamaze class:

    Phoebe: It’s mostly just dumb sister stuff, you know, I mean, like, everyone always thought of her as the pretty one, you know... Oh, oh, she was the first one to start walking, even though I did it... later that same day. But, to my parents, by then it was like "yeah, right, well what else is new?"

    Ross: Oh, Pheebs, I’m sorry, I’ve got to go. I’ve got Lamaze class.

    Chandler: Oh, and I’ve got Earth Science, but I'll catch you in Gym.

    Have fun at your "class" guys, and take pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. congratulations and goold luck <3 :D

    ReplyDelete