19.5.14

אני מאמין באמונה שלימה

"I believe with complete faith"

Right now, everything seems to be in flux. I haven't yet gotten final approval on our Visa's. Because of this we can't yet schedule our flights. I haven't gotten the keys from our landlord yet because we've been waiting for my payment to clear. I don't have a job yet and haven't had a spare second to fix up my resume a bit more and get active on LinkedIn and start networking for jobs. We still aren't sure what we are going to be bringing with us and what we'll be leaving. And we haven't done this, and that, and this, and that....

BUT...!

I believe in HaShem with complete faith that he will guide us through this. I need only to look at how many things ARE completed and I am reminded that he has guided us along this crazy journey every step of the way. The approval will come through. The flights will get booked. The car will get sold, our belongings will get packed and shipped. Everything will fall into place, one way or another. And more likely than not, it won't happen the way I'd envision it because, you know, man plans and G-d laughs.

No comments:

Post a Comment