5.4.13

The Little One Said Roll Over


That's right, my little one is rolling over. Sophie has been rolling front to back and it's so cool. I forgot what seeing that was like from when Yaeli was learning to do it. Sophie is also starting to try and crawl. She is scooting around backwards and ending up all over the place. It's amazing how many different things she's learning how to do.

On the two-year-old side of things, Yaeli is learning how to procrastinate and buy time. She's asking for extra things during bedtime that have never been part of her routine. Books read twice, dancing during Shema. The other night after I put her to bed she called out to Rivkah "Mommy, I need your help!" Rivkah went into her room, even though we try very hard not to go back in once we've put her to bed, and Yaeli said so sweetly "Mommy, I need on chocolate chips!" Such an intelligent little kid.

Until next time,
Yehuda

No comments:

Post a Comment