4.7.10

Half Way There

I'm 20 weeks. We're half way through. While the time has flown, another 20 weeks seems so far off.

It's the second trimester "feel good" time for me. People are telling me my tummy has finally popped, but as far as I'm concerned my tummy popped the day I found out I was pregnant, so what do I know? I've only felt Ike kick a few times, but I know that soon enough I'll be up all night wishing for respite so I can finally sleep.

Today Yehuda, Ike, and I were extras on the set for Agent Emes (due out late fall or early winter or something- right in time for Ike's welcome to the world). It was quite fun. I felt bad as I yawned a few times. The best part is Ike is in the credits! I can't wait to see it. The Agent Emes films are absolutely adorable. I can't wait for my kids to be old enough to walk around dressed like Agent Emes.

That's all I've got for now, plus it's dinner time.

No comments:

Post a Comment