17.9.14

First Day of My Israeli Career

(Note: I wrote this down on a notepad while I was waiting to get my laptop on my first day. I just came across it today so I decided to transcribe it for the blog. Technically it was written on Sunday, 7 September, 2014)

Today is my first day at work at MyHeritage. I am quite nervous as it has been quite a while since I started a new job. February 20, 2012 in fact. But I'm also quite excited as this is a great opportunity for my career and the people here are being really nice to me so far. The kitchen is a nice setup too, which is cool. Also, my desk is quite nice. Only downside is that I have to start using Windows again, BLARGH! Oh well, win some and lost some, right? Anyway, I'm headed out in a minute to get my computer and really start working.

Peace!



No comments:

Post a Comment